Saturday, February 21, 2004

Comments, et al.

DIARY

So the weekend is here at last.
Thank god.
I got almost everything on my list done so far this week.
In a few minutes, I am going to go watch Waynes World with Jessica.
Otherwise, not a whole lot of excitement to report this time.
I finished with chapter 130 of Urbantasm which I've been working on since last September. I saved it in about four or five different places.
I also got food poisoning on Thursday night, and called Jessica and my parents (separately, of course) and woke them up, because I am a hypochondrian, and in the middle of the night sometimes you think you are going to die.

Other than that, little of excitement. But I said that before.

Several people have emailed me and told me that the 'comments' are not working. I checked my code and it's definitely correct. Unfortunately, the problem seems to be with enetation.com, becuase the comments were working fine before. So I'll keep testing for now, and give a note when they're up and running. If anyone (computer literate) has suggestions, I'm ready to try.

~ Connor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home