Tuesday, January 04, 2005

I Hate Loveshack

CONCEPT

I've had a couple complaints for not posting recently.
There are various reasons, but I'm planning on a binge this week, and on subjects of interest too.

That said, I might as well kick it off with a bit of frivolity.

I hate Loveshack.



I hate it.

It is the Worst Song Ever.

It should die.

If I had a bulldozer, and I saw the Loveshack in the distance, I'd ride over and level it to the ground.
If I had a forklift, and I saw the Loveshack in the distance, I'd still do as much damage as I could.

Loveshack. Mussolini. They both have nine letters. Coincidence?

And Loveshack is worse that Avril Levigne. And Loveshack is worse than Britney Spears. And Loveshack is worse than N'Sync. And Loveshack is worse than ICP.

In short, no.

~ Connor

PS. Take that, Loveshack!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home