Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Oneidine 29, 27.

CONCEPT

COMMENTS:
- Yesterday. Work was stressful, but I made it home around five, worked on the website for awhile. Sam came home and we walked out to the lighthouse on the Hollywood Street beach. A storm seemed to be trembling in the air, and the lake's waves dissolved into little ripples. Sam said something to the effect of, "Don't you try to fool me, Michigan, I know your sister too well." He was referring to lake Superior. In the end, a storm did no come, at least not last night. I rode the red line to the 55 and the 55 to Greenwood and walked to the scav hunt meeting. I got home around eleven. I had a strange dream in which Jessica dumped me for another guy, and I spent most of my time wandering about, pining. But then I had the luxury of waking up and discovering I that was running a half-hour late for work, and Cardinal Ratzinger was still the pope. In interesting start to the day for sure!

CHICAGO NEIGHBORHOOD OF THE DAY
Auburn Gresham.

WORD OF THE DAY
Cavalcade.

NEWS OF THE DAY
The New York Times: Benedict XVI Sets Out Papal Goals in First Public Mass.

PICTURE OF THE DAY
Eggs ... Sheridan Rogers' Home Page.

QUESTION OF THE DAY
If you had four days to go on a roadtrip anywhere you wanted, where would you go?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home