Wednesday, June 22, 2005

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED.

CONCEPT

Blue Skies Falling has a new home:

BLUE SKIES FALLING
WWW.HEREISNOWHY.COM/BLOG


This is because my blog has been integrated into a website I've been developing to make me more professionally compatable with the "real world."

That site is:

HERE IS NO WHY
WWW.HEREISNOWHY.COM


At present, I've only completed the blog transfer and the introductory sections. I'll continue work as I'm able, probably starting with resume, message boards, and galleries, and moving on to individual projects pages. Hopefully, it will all be up and running by early September.

I will continue to maintain this url until I've properly archived all entries from February 2004 - June 2005. In the meantime, please update your links.

I want to thank Sam for all of his programming assistance, and the Occlusion Group for their continuing financial and artistic support.

Sincerely,

Connor Coyne
"Blue Skies Falling"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home