Saturday, October 29, 2005

The State of Blue Skies Falling.

CONCEPT

As of 30 October 2005.

I've been working on the blog somewhat industriously these last two months, but more in the sense of chronicling and archiving what's been happening in Jess and my lives the last couple months and years. It's kept me from more general activity like political commentary and reviews, just as adjusting to my new schedule has prevented me from keeping up with outside blogs.

I continue to play with my schedule; my job situation is tighter than it was in Chicago, which leaves me with less time to post. As a result, while Blue Skies Falling will operate on a more regular basis in upcoming months, things will happen a little differently than before:

- Daily entries will be retained, but abbreviated. "Question of the Day" will be a daily occurence, but Country/News/Link/Picture will now be "...of the Week." I will also favor weekly journaling as opposed to monthly.

- I will try to write at least one BODY, one EVENT, one CONCEPT, and one DIARY posts each week. I will continue to update and add links as time allows.

- In the past I've tried to add other posters, but with limited success. If you are interested in using Blue Skies Falling as a forum for your thoughts and comments, and will commit to posting quality material on a regular basis (say, twice a week), send me an email or leave a comment, and we'll work out details.

- Most specifically, the plan outline in Here Is No Why continues. In the upcoming month I plan to post at least once for the Occlusion Group and a statement pertaining to Gothic-Funk. There will also be a post relevant to Black Hole in the Wall up by late December. Keep your eyes open for these.

As always, questions and comments are welcome.

END OF POST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home