Friday, February 03, 2006

Nimbus 14, 28.

DIARY

- HURRY! - It's Friday! It's Ferbruary! Unleash the fury of your Selves!
- TOMFOOLERY - I intercepted a message from 'alan1' in which he made mention of using this as a forum for tomfoolery. Not only don't I mind such behavior, but I wholeheartedly approve of it. While I think that, perhaps, a year ago at this time, this blog was getting more hits and about the same number of comments, there didn't seem to be the level of interaction it's got these days. So keep it up folks! (It's still my eventual hope that this blog / website will someday be something more, but I've given up on figuring out what that is in a deliberative way, or even over-steering it.)
- EXCITING PROJECT - That said I've got an exciting project in the works, assuming I get permission from the person I scanned it from.
- WEATHER - Was I too quick to weigh in against the Groundhog's wisdom?
- FEBRUARY - Is the month of Cherries.
- SUNDAY - Is the Superbowl in Detroit. (Meaning the city will see some football, for once.)
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Gertrude Stein.

NATION OF THE WEEK
Turkey.

QUESTION OF THE DAY
What did you want to be when you grew up when you were seven? When you were twelve? When you were nineteen? Now?

END OF POST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home