Monday, February 27, 2006

Occludine 8, 28.

DIARY

- THE WEEKEND - Your typical late-winter weekend. On Friday tried to go out, but Daniel, Peter, and Amy were engaged, and Matt had a date. On Saturday I attended my workshops and asked Frederic about being my BA advisor (it's a somewhat-y move that may or may not work in practice, but I've got to touch base with the department on that.) On Sunday I finished Djuna Barnes' Ryder; I'll spent the next two days preparing to present it to my class on Wednesday, so posting may be a little spare this week.
- WEATHER - Not much to talk about this week in the East and Midwest (which will remain chill and still for several days) or the South (which will remain sunny and warm). Southern California, however, is likely to be hit by a belt of Pacific rainstorms that could involve mudslides.

- I don't have holiday, birthday, or of the month information today, but worry not. I'll catch you up tomorrow.

NEWS OF THE WEEK
This is a big week. I have several:
CNN.com - Biggest and glitziest parades in New Orleans.
The New York Times - Iraqi Violence Strains U.S. Political and Military Strategy and Imperils Pullout Plans.
The New York Times - Abortion Measure Could Mean Big U.S. Legal Battle.
The New York Times - Italians End Up Treating the Games Like Their Own.

QUESTION OF THE DAY
Now make an anonymous confession of something you did that you do not regret... for which you are very happy...

END OF POST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home