Monday, July 31, 2006

"Like London Bridge"? Really?!

CONCEPT

Evidently not only will one's various junior high romantic entanglements drop out of high school and make a mess of their collective lives, but even one's early celebrity crushes, seen on the Disney channel at the hazy age of eight, will plummet from the heights of fuzzy hip hop positivity to the depths of nĂ¼-skank aesthetic. And to act dumb as a rock.

It's like she combines the very worst qualities of Gwen Stafani ("this shit is like bananas") and Britney Spears (cries, saying "they don't understand"). These days I'm less embarassed of my M.C. Hammer phase.

Look: I saw you all when you played Hutch Court in 1999, and that was the sexiest thing I think MAB has ever put together. That said, Jabba the Hut himself does not turn me off as much as the phrase "my lovely lady lumps."

What the Hell happened to you?

END OF POST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home