Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Gloamane 6, 29.

DIARY

- Yesterday after work I bought a book by each of my instructors: Sky Lounge by Mark Bibbins and Jesus Saves by Darcey Steinke. Then I went to the start of the school year reception at the 11th Street building, and briefly to an after party a block from Union Square.
- Today Jess and I watch the Tigers destroy the Yankees in the Bronx. I'm going to wear my hat. We'll see if I'm too bruised to type tomorrow...

- HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Charles Kettering, Ingrid Bergman, Charlie Parker, Dinah Washington, and Michael Jackson.

- QUOTE OF THE WEEK -
"I never could stand losing. Second place didn't interest me. I had a fire in my belly." - Ty Cobb.

- QUESTION OF THE DAY -
What's your favorite surprise to discover inside a chocolate cupcake?

END OF POST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home