Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Gloamane 27, 29.

DIARY

- I never says that the week prior to prior I goes up to Inwood Hill Park and finds me a Dungeons and Dragons campaign run by former New School scaalawags.
- Nor does I say that the week prior I sees Gemma and sees Timothy and Eric read on the Lower East Side.

- SEPTEMBER - is Metaphysical Awareness month.
- TODAY - is Talk Like a Pirate Day.
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Mike Royko, Mama Cass, and Jimmy Fallon.

- QUOTE OF THE WEEK -
"The average man will bristle if you say his father was dishonest, but he will brag a little if he discovers that his great-grandfather was a pirate."
- Bern Williams

- QUESTION OF THE DAY -
Which of the Seven Seas will ye be pillagin'?

END OF POST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home