Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Political Posts

EVENT

I decided some time a few months ago that I would write a series of political posts, roughly and approximately around the theme of the upcoming midterm elections. A lot is at stake. Less, perhaps, than in 2004. Still, there's still three years to maybe reconsider act on this mess-of-a-decade so far. This is a good time to start.

Hopefully, the blogging is the edge of this effort. For over year I've had a ballpark dozen steady readers, so I know that I'm preaching to the choir here. Not to say that the choir doesn't need a homily (we all do); just that you're not reaping votes, exactly.

It is, rather, an opportunity to get to better know my own beliefs, and articulate them. Then cut-and-paste them as letters to the editors.

THAT SAID, if anyone has an interesting political comment or argument looking for a forum, I am happy to post it here either by your name or anonymously. Leave a comment, or write me HERE.

END OF POST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home