Tuesday, October 10, 2006

American League Championship Series: Tigers vs. Athletics

EVENT

I chose this article from the Detroit Free-Press to sum up my thoughts: They're no Yanks, but A's a cast of characters.

And actually, I've more worry about this series than I did after Game 3 of the last. Once I could sense that the Tiger pitchers were going to deliver, I had confidence because the Yankees haven't had the pitching or the defense much lately. The A's, on the other hand, are right alongside the Tigers in most of the areas where the Tiger's excel. I think the Tiger's are slightly favored this time, but remember the Yankees were heavily favored in the last.

My official predictions?

First, the following will make the difference in at least one game
1) Bases stolen
2) A sacrifice bunt

Second, the Tigers will win, but only in Game 7.

Third, games will average 5.5 runs.

END OF POST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home