Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I Feel Like Wasting Time.

DIARY

This is from Gemma...

ONE - Spell your first name without vowels:
Cnnr

TWO - Are you single
No.

THREE - What's your favorite number?
8.

FOUR - Favorite color?
Violet, followed by blue-green, followed by teal, followed by ultramarine.

FIVE - Least favorite color
Orange-pink-puke.

SIX - What are you listening to?
Mayonnaise, live, the Smashing Pumpkins.

SEVEN - What do you smoke?
Anyone who gets in my way.

EIGHT - Are you happy with your life right now?
I give it a 7.8 out of 10.

NINE - Anyone ever said you resemble a celebrity?
Actually at the supermarket once a guy followed me around yelling "What's in your wallet!" I thought he might be trying to mug me, but then I realized he was just commenting that I evidently resembled David Spade.

TEN - What was your favorite class in school?
Grad. School? My poetry seminar: Myself and Strangers.
College? The Slavic Vampire, History of Western Civilization I, and Tennessee Williams. But there were many.
High School? Global Issues.

ELEVEN - Do you shop at hollister/abercrombie/AE?
Nope.

[Where is twelve?]

THIRTEEN - Where do you go to school?
The New School

FOURTEEN - Are you outgoing?
Yes.

FIFTEEN - One word to describe you?
Intense. (same as "Gemma" said)

SIXTEEN - Favorite pair of shoes?
The hipsteresque shoes I'm wearing now. With the little portholes for the shoe laces to go through.

SEVENTEEN- Do you own big sunglasses?
I own dozens of sunglasses.

EIGHTEEN - Where do you wish you were right now?
Belize, Pitcairn Island, or Flint.

NINETEEN - What should you be doing right now?
Roller skating.

TWENTY - Do you have a crush on anyone right now?
Yes.

THE CANS:

Can you blow a bubble?
I can.

Can you dance?
I can "dance."

Can you do a cart wheel?
I can.

Can you tie a cherry stem with your mouth?
I can not.

Can you touch your toes?
I can.

Can you whistle?
I can very well.

Can you wiggle your ears?
I can not.

Can you wiggle your nose?
I can not.

Can you roll your tongue?
I can not. (Starting to feel a little inferior.)


THE DIDS:

Did you ever get into a fist fight at school?
I did. (Often)

Did you ever run away from home?
I did not.

Did you ever want to be a doctor?
I did not.

Did you ever want to be a fire fighter?
I did not.


THE DOS:

Do you believe in God?
I do.

Do you know how to swim?
I do.

Do you like roller coasters?
I do.

Do you think you could be on those reality shows?
I do. Except American Idol. Maybe as one of those awful people who can't sing.

THE DOES:

Does hair loss run through your family?
It does.

Does your family have family picnics?
We do occasionally.

THE HAVES:

Have you ever been to the ocean?
I have.

Have you ever gone fishing?
I have, especially when I was younger.


THE HOWS:

How did you find out about Myspace?
Your mom.

How many of your friends on it have you seen?
That's right this was a Myspace survey. Probably 75%.

How much money do you have on you right now?
$36.


THE LASTS:

Last person you hung out with?
Jessica and Hallie.

Last thing you said out loud?
"This caption says that the Iraqis dumped 125 gallons into the Persian Gulf during Operation Desert Storm. That doesn't make sense. That's like a big bathtub."

Last thing someone said to you?
"Yeah. That might be a mistake. Better check that out." (It was... it was supposed to say 125 million.)

THE WHATS:

What is the temperature outside?
Perfect for late February. Floating around 28 F.

What was the last restaurant you ate at?
Juniors.

What was the last thing you bought?
Bagel/Coffee/Donut.

What was the last thing you had to drink?
Water/Coffee.

What was the last thing on TV you watched?
South Park and/or Good Morning America. (Always a little comatose for the latter).

THE WHOS:

Who is your newest friend you added to Myspace?
Your mom.

Who was the last person you IM'd?
I don't do that.

Who talked to you on the phone last?
I don't remember. I don't like the phone.

Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Probably myself. Vain me.

Who was the last person to leave you a comment?
Cody.





If you like, you can cut and paste and answer yourself.

END OF POST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home