Monday, April 30, 2007

Michele Foucault looks like Michael Stipe.

CONCEPT

You see?
You see?

So the vacation and weddings were great, but so far today is awful. It has everything to do with a 300-page thesis absolutely due by six, and Kinkos having changed their mind on the question of whether or not they have acid-free paper. In fact, if I didn't have the quietude of the Giving Tree to listen to all morning, I'd probably be flipping out more visibly than I am.

You may be able to help me here. Does anyone know where I can print two copies of a 300 page document (which I'll have to access via email attachment) on acid free paper, and get velo binding?

If you do, please email me or contact me ASAP. I'll be so grateful, I'll bake you cookies or something.

END OF POST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home