Saturday, July 14, 2007

Concept: Hey! Join my mailing list!



Hey.

So no. 1, between my dumb self and my dumb computer I do not have a solid list of emails for People I Know in Flint and Chicago.

No. 2, I have started a comprehensive mailing list for my writing projects. If you want to join, you need to respond to this message, and give me your email address. I will use this mailing list to send out updates and attachments more reliably than I have in the past. This very weekend you will get the first six Silurian stories. In a few weeks you will receive the latest revision of Hungry Rats (complete) and later this fall, the draft of my most recent novel, Notes For Students. There will also be announcements about readings and other projects. I've got a lot of exciting stuff going on right now and I want you to be in on it.

So if you are interested *please* respond to this message with an email addy and I'll hook you up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home