Monday, July 23, 2007

Lauras 2, 30.



- On Friday at midnight, Jess and I went out and picked up Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. We stayed in pretty much all weekend, reading to each other and eating Indian food and tortilla soup. We finished up on Sunday night. So expect me to be gushing about that later this week (although I won't casually post any spoilers...).
Today it's rainy and I'm tired and grouchy.

- ALMANAC SAYS -
Today in Weather History: Sheridan, Wyoming, got drenched by 4.41 inches of rain, which washed away some railroad tracks, 1923.

- NEWS OF THE WEEK -
New York Times: Ruling Party in Turkey Wins Broad Victory.

- QUESTION OF THE DAY -
On Friday I posted 100 Places I'd Like To Live outside of my own country. Go ahead and put up your own list (it doesn't have to be 100 if you don't want... any number is okay.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home