Friday, July 27, 2007

Lauras 6, 30.



- Well, yesterday I received my first rejection notice in several years. It was for The Fifth, one of the Silurians stories. It was nice to receive this rejection letter. I'm sure it will lose its appeal soon enough, but right now it reminds me that I am "in" the game... that I'm sending out my writing as a valid product worthy of investment and distribution. There's a seriousness that comes with receiving a rejection letter. I'm proud to be in this business right now.
I also had a dentist's appointment and found out that I need another root canal. I'm lucky enough to be in decent health, but man do I have crappy teeth.

- ALMANAC SAYS -
When silk flowers get dusty, put them in a paper bag with several tablespoons of salt and shake gently for two minutes to clean them.

- HAPPY BIRTHDAY -
Mick Jaggers birthday was yesterday, but I forgot.

- COUNTRY OF THE WEEK -
Falkland Islands (United Kingdom)

- QUESTION OF THE DAY -
"I am so bored that I..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home