Monday, July 09, 2007

Lumas 18, 30.



This entry will be brief because I've spent most of the morning reading (with great anxiety) the misgiven rumblings about Smashing Pumpkins' Zeitgeist which will be released in twelve hours, give or take. Oh my, oh my, oh my, oh my. The weekend was relaxed, which was nice for a chance. We finished the first season of Lost on Friday and played Axis and Allies with Marco on Saturday. We took a couple of nice walks, and stayed indoors with the A/C.

- ALMANAC SAYS -
Clean manual can openers by feeding a paper towel through it.

- NEWS OF THE WEEK -
There's too much news to sort through. How about this:
Flushing, Michigan is hosting the statewide nasty shoe contest.
Flint Journal: Stench in your kid's shoes may actually be worth cash

- QUESTION OF THE DAY -
What is the most refreshing drink you can think of right now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home