Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Lauras 18, 30.



- Did I know I was in for a rough day when I was woken at 5 AM by the sound of thunder and a torrential downpour? No. Did I know I was in for a rough day when a news reporter at 6 AM explained that radar had picked up a tornado over Staten Island moving toward Brooklyn? No. Did I know that I was in for a rough day at about 8 AM when I heard that all of the subways were flooded out sounth of Canal Street, affecting enough lines to make one hell of a Scrabble combination? No. No, I knew I was in for a rough day at 7 AM, when I was halfway into a bowl of cereal, looked down, and noticed about six little bugs floating in the milk. This has happened to me twice in my life, and oddly enough, it's always happened with Raisin Bran.

- ALMANAC SAYS -
Today in weather history: Michigan received 6 inches of snow and slush, 1882.

- HAPPY BIRTHDAY -
Amber, and Kennedy too.

- PICTURE OF THE WEEK -
The tornado in its natural habitat.

- QUESTION OF THE DAY -
When was the last time you felt filled with visceral and vivid revulsion?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home