Friday, October 19, 2007

Galvane 27, 30.



Last night was pretty cool. I went to Mass after work, then hit three Barns & Nobles looking for some AllMusic guides. I ended up having to settle for 1001 Albums You Have to Hear Before You Die. Because sad as it may seem, this is often how I decide what music to listen to. Anyway,I doubt I'll get to all 1001, because that's a lot of music. But the real highlight of the evening was at ten, when I met Mark Bibbins at Webster Hall and we saw Fuck Yeah! and Unkle. Both were pretty cool, but I hadn't been to a big rock concert in a few years, and that was the best part.

- QUESTION OF THE DAY -
What's the last time you were in an arena full of bouncing, shuffling, and/or nodding twenty-somethings?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home