Monday, November 10, 2008

Gravitane 19, 31.



What have I been up to for the last week-and-a-half? I went to National Address. I went to a Halloween Party. I went to friend's birthday party. I've gone to Dungeons and Dragons (twice) and ran a Wraith game (once). I've been to church. I blogged and wrote letters to editors, all in the name of the state of the nation. I elected Obama. I met by the lake and went for a walk. I walked back home with friends through Edgewater. I took a break and caught up on sleep. I spent a day in with the wife and saw Stiff Upper Lips and Syriana. I talked about education: English and Social Studies. I met to work on the Gothic Funk Literary Journal. A stayed up late and paid the bills. As you can see, I haven't been up to much the last week-and-a-half.

- NEWS OF THE WEEK -
UPI.com: Calif. gov.: 'We will maybe undo' Prop 8.

- QUESTION OF THE DAY -
So what's your big plan this week?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home