Monday, December 15, 2008

Necrus 25, 31.



Last week as a good week, overall. Barring larger political and global things over which I have no real control. I'm partly thinking of the Congo, there, though I haven't written about this here yet. During the week and outside of work, most of my energy goes into submitting Hungry Rats and reading for Urbantasm. For the latter, I'm rereading Les Misèrables and remembering why it's my favorite book ever. I've done a lot of reading at Kopi Cafe, and remembering why it's proximally my favorite cafe ever. I went through unnecessary pain, reminding myself that U.S. History at Borders Books really means Biographies of U.S. Presidents, and so it's a terrible place to learn about, say, labor or industrial history. I will order from Women and Children First this week, which is what I should've done in the first place. And I went to church for the feasts of the Immaculate Conception and Our Lady of Guadalupe.
On Friday night I went to the third-to-last production of the House and Bird show. On Saturday there was D&D, and then night I went to Gothic Funk Party #16. More on that soon. Sunday was comparatively relaxed. But the wife and I watched It's a Wonderful Life and then the Dana Carvey alternate ending.
A good week; very busy.

- NEWS OF THE WEEK -
Detroit Free Press: Bush signals that auto deal is not far away.

- QUESTION OF THE DAY -
How cold are you today?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home