Wednesday, April 14, 2004

I do! I do!

DIARY

I do have things to write.

But I am feeling sick of writing write now, and so I will write no more.

When I do, however, I will write about the frustration and the fun of the last several weeks.
How Paul and Hallie came and stayed with me for a week, independently but simultaneously.
How I've started a new schedule at work that is both exhausting and rewarding.
How I'm really getting fed up with this stupid tempwork and am trying to take new steps in my career.
How Jessica and I went to Flint for Easter and my dad's birthday.
How I'm going to Flint this weekend, and to attend my sister's recital in Cleveland.
How I'm generally homesick, but enjoying where I am. How I'm planning for this summer, but don't know what it will be. How I'm very excited, and also exhausted.

In other words... more of the same.

Coming soon,

Connor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home