Friday, June 04, 2004

Links

CONCEPT

I believe that, at long last, the links in the sidebar (right) are more-or-less complete.
I tried to be as comprehensive as possible without being overwhelming. In some cases, I cut 3 out of every 4 links, so I hope that what's left is quality and relevant.

If nothing else, check out the "Vicious Circle" links... they're supposed to be innocent fun. I particularly recommend the North Vancouver bylaw.

I still might add 10-15 links for the Vicious Circle.
I'd also like to link to one or two international English-language newspapers that cover a wide variety of views and topics. Any suggestions, let me know.

Finally, I've started a reading club, following the last link.
Scroll down if you're curious.

~ Connor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home