Thursday, October 14, 2004

New Blog: THE BLOG FROM ANOTHER DIMENSION

EVENT: CONNOR

The Blog from Another Dimension

http://www.blogd.com/



You probably thought I was going to start close to home and work out, but I didn't!

While Luis is an American, he lives in Japan.

He also dislikes Bush with a vehemence almost unparalleled among the blogs I've profiled recently. His posts are very thorough and detailed; and he writes with passion... these days primarily on the election, though you'll also find him covering Japan, Macs, and Pigeons.

The Blog from Another Dimension is energized, comprehensive, and holistic.
Liberals should read it to decrease blood pressure.

~ Connor

PS. I got the link to Michael's blog wrong. The correct link is: http://www.livejournal.com/users/wolfbaronxylo/

PPS. This is an unofficially partisan blog, but I don't want it to be stifling. My next profile will be of a coherant conservative site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home