Friday, February 04, 2005

Nimbus 15, 27.

CONCEPT

COMMENTS
I didn't post yesterday, even though over sixty of you came by to say "hi."
And I haven't posted much of substance lately, except for the occasional "comments" in the daily post. (I did tell you about a party to happen tonight: it will be sweet. And I did post two new links: they are sweet.)
If you want to know the truth about yesterday, I was exhausted, and sick, and working through most of the afternoon on my University of New Orleans app., and most of the evening on the Gothic Funk party, and my sweetie was having a bad day, which inevitably makes me sad.
But I have a very good feeling about this party tonight. Almost as if there will be surprises... unintended surprises... good surprises. Maybe Andy Kaufman's ghost is floating about here somewhere...

COUNTRY OF THE DAY
The Community of Arkaic.

WORD OF THE DAY
Nugation.

NEWS OF THE DAY
BBC News: Seoul drops 'enemy' tag for North.

PICTURE OF THE DAY
Pow!

QUESTION OF THE DAY
Which moment out of your daily routine would be most ideal to be sampled in a movie about your life? It could be chosen for any number of different reasons (eg. because it's revealing, dramatic, funny, etc.).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home