Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Nimbus 27, 27.

CONCEPT

COMMENTS
I got up ten minutes early today, and it allowed me to have a morning cup of coffee. I cannot say what a difference this makes.
With Gemma's eloquent comment on pizza, I should comment that I wasn't aiming to be provocative per se... rather I was having some trouble coming up with a question on the spot. That said, I'll continue this strain today (to vegetarians' dismay).
Is the warm snap finally ending? January thaw transitioned this year into the Tropics of February, and right when winter was off to such a promising start. I'm not down with subzero gray versus fuzzy fat snowflakes, but I'll take either over the baking we've received these past several days.
Happy belated Valentines day. I love you!
Mercury was in conjunction with the sun on Monday. But we couldn't see it. Stupid bright sun.

COUNTRY OF THE DAY
Democratic Republic of the Congo.

WORD OF THE DAY
Coney.

NEWS OF THE DAY
New York Times: For Democrats, Rethinking Abortion Runs Risks.

PICTURE OF THE DAY
The Colonial Coney Island. The Flint Public Library.

QUESTION OF THE DAY
What's the best variation on a hot dog? Chicago dogs, coney islands, and chili dogs all qualify. If you prefer coneys, stipulate whether you prefer the Detroit coney (wet) or the Flint coney (meaty). Both have their fans...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home