Monday, February 07, 2005

Nimbus 18, 27.

CONCEPT

COMMENTS
Well, firstoff, this usually happens once in February/March, once in March/April, and once in October/November, and that is that I get sick as a dog. I've been fortunate this year to have missed out upon the latter two last time around, but I knew I was in trouble the moment I woke up yesterday.
Headache! Congestion! Dizzy Spells! Ohh. I feel like some creature that exists for no reason other than to ooze and feel miserable for itself.
I came to work, though. Having a slew of scary expenses upcoming certainly changes one's perspective on these things.

COUNTRY OF THE DAY
Zambia.

WORD OF THE DAY
Billow.

NEWS OF THE DAY
BBC News: Tourism revival key for Maldives.

PICTURE OF THE DAY
A slug

QUESTION OF THE DAY
What's your favorite kind of soup?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home