Sunday, March 20, 2005

Occludine 29, 27.

CONCEPT

COMMENTS
- It's been awhile since I've posted on a Sunday, which says something. This has been nice; a relaxing weekend.
- Happy first day of spring.
- I never really consider winter to be over until the beginning of April, but I have to say this is the most satisfactory Chicago winter I've remembered since 1999. It's been cold enough often enough, with several generous spates of snow. In Michigan, there's been even more snow, and I wouldn't have minded that either.
- Friday and yesterday I did some work around the apartment; some cleaning from the 17th, some laundry, some reading, and I managed to procure a ratty dresser from the alley... something to hold me over until Jess and I move.
- Yesterday afternoon I met Jess, her brother Jeff, and his girlfriend Chelsea at the Lincoln Park zoo. It had gotten chilly by then, so we spent most of our time in the Primate and Ape house. Then we drove out to the Golden Apple for dinner, then back to Hyde Park where we hung out for awhile. Jess and I wrapped up the evening by talking about the prospect of living in New York and developing her Wraith.
- Today... Palm Sunday. Haven't been to church yet... I'll attend the 5:30 Mass at St. Thomas.

CHICAGO NEIGHBORHOOD OF THE DAY
Beverly.

WORD OF THE DAY
Debauch.

NEWS OF THE DAY
New York Times: Annan Will Recommend Sweeping Reforms for the U.N.

PICTURE OF THE DAY
Narwhal. Oceantaiwan.

QUESTION OF THE DAY
How was your weekend?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home