Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Occludine 24, 27.

CONCEPT

- Good news yesterday: I found out I was accepted at the New School.
- Bad news yesterday: I was rejected from the MFA program at Louisiana State.
- All in all, the good news outweights the bad... especially because I found it out first! And as I told my mom, I sent them my best writing and wrote the most compelling statements I could. If they didn't choose me for that, it simply wasn't meant to be.
- After work I took the train up to Dominics, where I was stumbled upon by, and had a conversation with, a patient that I've seen a number of times in clinic. I bought sugar and whipped cream and Jamesons Irish wisky and Mango Lime Fiesta!
- Back home, I spent awhile talking with my mom about life and plans for the future. Three of Sam's friends arrived from Paris and crashed at our place pending their return to Marquette. We were soon joined by Amber, Gemma, Jess, and Sky for my little celebration, and Sky, Amber, and I stayed up talking late into the night. When they left at around 1, I called Jessica. Then I went to bed.

COUNTRY OF THE DAY
U.S. Virgin Islands.

WORD OF THE DAY
Quotidian.

NEWS OF THE DAY
BBC News: Jackson boy denied being abused .

PICTURE OF THE DAY
Cork, Ireland. Mount Union College.

QUESTION OF THE DAY
What do you want to be when you grow up?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home