Thursday, May 12, 2005

Nothing exciting; just an up-to-date.

DIARY

The last several days, I've expended so much energy on catching up at work, trying to chronicle Scavhunt, and shifting gears for the wedding and grad school that there honestly isn't much to report. I've mostly failed at trying to catch up on sleep, and instead I think I'm coming down with a cold. I was going to go to B.L.U.E.S. on Halsted last night, but instead I'll be going to see The Neverending Story at D.O.C. tonight.

If I'm lucky, I'll finally get the FAFSA protocol right and send that out, and maybe some cleaning will be my big accomplishment this week.

It would be a bad time to slow down, in other words.

EDIT:

Evidently, I've been passed one of those meme things.
At least I think that's what it is. From Amber.

1) Total volume of music files on my computer:
Ha! Who downloads music?

2) The last CD I bought was:
Martin Scorsese Presents the Blues: Piano Blues, by Original Soundtrack

3a) The last song I listened to before writing this was:
The Beekeeper, by Tori Amos.

3b) Song playing right now:
Some shitty muzak. Blessedly unidentifiable. I'm at work.

4) Five songs or albums I listen to a lot or that mean a lot to me:
Smashing Pumpkins, The 1979 Single
Tori Amos, Boys for Pele
Automatic for the People, R.E.M.
Lush, Split
ATLiens, Outkast

5) Which 6 people are you passing this baton to?
Chloegoth
Damien
Jessica
Meridith
Sam
Tom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home