Monday, June 06, 2005

Lunas 17, 27.

CONCEPT

COMMENTS:
- I feel like absolute crap this morning. I can't remember the last time I so didn't want to be at work. Actually, I do. I think it was about a month-and-a-half ago.
- Report on the last several days.
Last Thursday. Got off work early. Laid around. Watched four episodes of MSCL. Worked on the webpage. Then I rode down to Hyde Park for the End-of-the-Year party for the Art History Department. Lisa gave me a ride. Sam DJ'd.
Friday. Got off work midly. Rode home for a couple hours. Then rode down to Hyde Park. Watched two episodes of MSCL with Jessica.
Saturday. Watched four episodes of MSCL. Returned to Edgewater Beach. Worked on wedding stuff much of the night. But we ordered invitations, so that was progress, progress.
Sunday. Unfortunately because I'd gotten my schedule tangled up and forgotten several things that were happening, I had to miss role-playing. But I did clean the apartment before Cody arrived with Jun. Also, Sky and Coral come over to visit. They took Sam's car to Skokie, and Cody and Jun went for a walk to Andersonville. I worked on "thank you" cards and watched the last two episodes of MSCL I hadn't re-seen this time through. Except for the last ten minutes. It's making me nuts.
And here I am, today. I feel sick.

CHICAGO NEIGHBORHOOD OF THE DAY
Norwood Park.

WORD OF THE DAY
Orotund.

NEWS OF THE DAY
The Flint Journal: Racial slurs roil neighborhood.

PICTURE OF THE DAY
fairy on a mushroom looking at a butterfly or the stars. Exploding Dog.

QUESTION OF THE DAY
Where were you in '98?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home