Friday, July 01, 2005

Lumas 11, 27.

COMMENTS:
- Sorry for that somewhat-of-a-copout post yesterday, but as I said, I was here on borrowed time, and I try not to sink too much time into this thing outside of work.
- After work, I grabbed a cup of soup in the caf and ate as I walked down Michigan Ave. I caught a #6 almost right away, worked on some poetry during the ride, and walked from 53rd and Hyde Park over to the Borders by Harper. It was my intention to read up on writing, characterization and plot development, etc., but I found a bio on the Pumpkins, and had worked a third of the way through by the time Jessica showed up, looking stunning in her black blouse and skirt. We walked the windy way up along Lake Park, back to her place, had Taco Salad for dinner and watched the O.C. and Monk. Then we walked down to the Co-Op and back, stressing out the whole way about the wedding, specifically Pre-Cana, which is more involved and time-consuming than I ever imagined. We're behind the game on this one...
- Today, I'll try to rectify that, along with touch base with New School alums, and schedule a performance art reading for next week, all in a fatal swoop of phone calls to be made when I get back home. Doubtless you'll hear back on this all soon.

CHICAGO NEIGHBORHOOD OF THE DAY
Englewood.

WORD OF THE DAY
Garrulous.

NEWS OF THE DAY
New York Times: O'Connor, First Woman Supreme Court Justic, Resigns After 24 Years

PICTURE OF THE DAY
Zebras. Advanced Computing at the Evergreen State College.

QUESTION OF THE DAY
So, what are you up to this weekend?

END OF POST

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home