Monday, October 31, 2005

Gravitane 10, 28.

DIARY

- Weekends have been quiet. On Friday, Jess fixed us a delicious roast. On Saturday, I attended my workshop on "innovate fiction" and later, Jess and I went into Manhattan to pick up supplies for her costume. I missed church on Sunday, but we carved pumpkins and roasted the seeds. Reading consisted of This is Not a Novel, by Markson and Rememberence of Things Past by Proust of the page-long sentences.
- By the way, Happy Halloween!


- Weather. Brisk but sunny this morning in New York. It's supposed to get warmer throughout the day, topping out at seventy. I understand it's ten degrees colder, in the forties, raining, in Flint. Ditto Chicago, minus the rain.

NEWS OF THE WEEK
NY Times: Parties Set Stage for Showdown on Court Choice.

QUESTION OF THE DAY
What is the perfect Halloween costume for you? Money and time is not an object.

END OF POST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home