Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Necrus 30, 28.

DIARY

- Turn on CNN at 10 PM to see Jess and me talking about the MTA strike.
- No, I'm not kidding!
- The camera crew arrived at 7 AM this morning and filmed me making coffee and Jess packing her backpack... if you want to find out more, you'll have to watch.
- In other news, last night I had my final workshop session. We ate cookies and drank wine, and when it was all over, we went to Spain for beer and cheap food. I enjoyed hanging out with the workshop kids one last time, and wisdom was dispensed in large doses as we picked apart the final three readings of the semester. Tomorrow, the 23rd, will be the last Seminat of the semester with Jeff Allen. I wonder, with the holidays coming on and the strike ongoing, how many of us will be there... hmmm.

LAST WORDS OF THE WEEK
- "Go away. I'm all right." - H.G. Wells (1866-1946)

QUESTION OF THE DAY
- What is your preferred mode of transportation: boat, bus, car, train, or plane? Assume you're not at the wheel, etc.

END OF POST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home