Monday, January 30, 2006

Nimbus 10, 28.

DIARY

- THE WEEKEND - Was busy busy busy, from top to bottom, with three challenging critiques to drill out for my workshop, and about three hundred pages of Laurence Sterne (I've another ninety to go by Wednesday). Plus I'm presenting my writing to the workshop a week from today, so I did two revisions (one following Jessica's ever useful comments) of the first two chapters of Adrift on the Mainstream. It was a very indoors weekend for me. Still, we managed to have some fun. On Friday, Jess and I had a nice meal of spaghetti, tomato soup, and champagne. I prepared it, and as she said, "it was very tomato-y." Saturday we met Matt for drinks in Brooklyn Heights and took a walk on the promenade. I've got a rash, however, I think from my dry skin, to that wasn't fun. Lot's of reading, lot's of rain, not much else to report.
- WEATHER - Warm on the east coast. Not so in the midwest. Stormy down south. Rainy on the Pacific. Another bizarro week in the life of early 2006.
- JANUARY - Is the month of Radon Action.

NEWS OF THE WEEK
The New York Times: Rice Admits U.S. Underestimated Hamas Strength.

QUESTION OF THE DAY
Which character in a Disney movie is hottest in your eyes? (ie. who would you "get busy with"?)

QUESTION OF THE DAY X2
Which of the YTMNDs below do you find the gothic-funkiest?

END OF POST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home