Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Nimbus 5, 28.

DIARY

- YESTERDAY - Worked all day and read all night. Dinner was steak and soup. All sore from my (over?) zealous workout.
- TODAY - Work, then, the first event of the literary colloquia, and after that, my first literary seminar session with Shelley Jackson. Then I get home circa midnight. Then I go to bed.
- WEATHER - Never-Ending January Thaw. I particularly enjoy the giant bottle of London gin perpetually floating over canada.
- JANUARY - Is the month of cancer prevention.
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Robert Burns and Virginia Woolf.

PICTURE OF THE WEEK
Market Manila: llang llang perfume tree.

QUESTION OF THE DAY
How old were you when you got your first kiss? (In the romantic sense...)

END OF POST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home