Friday, January 06, 2006

Noctus 16, 28.

DIARY

- Stayed home most of yesterday, though in the evening, Jess and I went out to a cafe with Matt.
- I've updated my resume and vitae and created an Urbantasm website adjunct to this one. Let me know what you think...
- I've been gotten down a bit... I can't get the creepy Gacy song from the new Sunjan Stevens album out of my head, and I keep imagining those toothed worm-creatures from King Kong.
- JANUARY - Is the month of creativity.
- TODAY - Is the beginning of Carnivale season.
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Joan of Arc and Carl Sandburg. Tomorrow - Zora Neale Hurston. Sunday - David Bowie, Stephen Hawking, and Elvis Presley.

NATION OF THE DAY:
Mali.

QUESTION OF THE DAY:
What is more disgusting to you than anything else? (This is not a launching pad for philosophical perspectives).

END OF POST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home