Monday, February 06, 2006

A Pyramid Meme

DIARY

Tom zapped me on this, so here goes.




Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:

1) Christopher
2) Damien Scott
3) Geek Boi
4) Tom
5) Connor

Next select five people to tag.

[Note: Tom also got Gemma, so that's one I don't have to worry about] ;)
In alphabetical order.

1) Amber
2) Christian
3) Laura
4) Milligan
5) Meridith

[The rest of you, I'm sure will be quickly tagged due to the incestuosity of all my readers]

What were you doing 10 years ago?

I was a Junior in High School, acting in the Flint Youth Theatre play The 7th Dream, drafting Urbantasm, and getting in more trouble than you probably expect.

What were you doing 1 year ago?

Coordinating Gothic FUnk parties, applying to grad schools, getting ready for marriage, and rocking out with Sam.

Five snacks you enjoy:

- Doritos.
- French/curly fries.
- Ramen.
- Bagels with olive or lox spread.
- Lame burritos.

Five songs you know all the words to:

- R.E.M., Man on the Moon
- The Smashing Pumpkins, take your pick, or, Spaceboy
- or, Set the Ray to Jerry
- Radiohead, Everything in its Right Place
- Professor Longhair, Tipitina

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:

- Buy a beautiful Victorian house in Carriage Town, Flint.
- Go on a Grand Tour with Jess and all my family and friends that would make Lord Byron swoon with delight.
- Buy all my presents for people now, so I don't have to worry about them later.
- Pay off Jess' and my student loans.
- Put 80% of what's left in a high yield account, and maybe sink the rest into General Motors stock. (It's got to go up sometime, right??? Well, no, but...)

Five bad habits:

- Don't pay enough attention to the people around me.
- Too cocky for my own good.
- Short tempered.
- Impatient.
- Self-absorbed.

Five things you enjoy doing:

- Taking long walks.
- Reading.
- Writing. (But only in a caffeine-induced passion.)
- Visiting with family and friends.
- Rocking out.

Five things you would never wear again:

- A Cubs cap.
- Too-big shirts.
- Those horrible shoes that gave me blisters from day #1.
- Pomade.
- A dress.

Five favorite toys:

- My music.
- My books.
- My computer.
- My O.C. DVDs.
- My euphemism.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home