Thursday, March 16, 2006

Occludine 25, 28.

DIARY

- YESTERDAY - Good. Solid. I had to scramble about during the day to finish Naked Lunch and the assignment, but both were complete when I finally made it to class. The presentation was fun, thoughtful, and very well-researched. We touched on Lacan/Freud, but not to the extent that it spoiled the fun for skeptics like me. I've noticed that when this class goes really well it's able to turn me on to books I wouldn't otherwise like. I can now say that I genuinely appreciate Naked Lunch.
- WEATHER - Parts of the midwest will top out at about six inches of snow. The wildfires in Texas has slackened. Otherwise, there's not much to talk about.

- MARCH - Is the month of Music in our schools.
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY - James Madison.

LINK OF THE WEEK
The Discovery Channel: The Perfect Disaster.

QUESTION OF THE DAY
Do you own an autographed book, and if so, what is the context?

END OF POST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home