Friday, April 21, 2006

Fluff Mode?

CONCEPT

I may just decide to revise my approach to blogging in months when a semester is coming to an end (or I'm moving/getting married). I haven't had much time this week to give to BSF, and I don't expect things to get better for the next couple weeks.

However, I usually feel anxious because I'm unable to post something substantial and critical in nature... I'm fairly confident that I can do something more relaxed, like posting dumb surveys and asking you to answer them yourselves and post the results. And getting into a bitch fit over some magazine's list of the 7 Greatest Classic Rock outfits ever.

So I am officially declaring the rest of Oculine "fluff mode" for this blog. Expect to see a much higher proportion of superfluous posts in this time, but be advised that I will be blogging about Jess and my trip to Chicago (coming up in just 2 weeks), I'll blog the Hunt for the third consecutive year. And then I'll get back to blogging about music that nobody will leave comments about.

QUESTION OF THE DAY
Some magazine I came across back in the day listed the "7 Indespensible Classic Rock groups" as the Beatles, the Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, the Who, the Doors, Led Zeppelin, and the Jimi Hendrix Experience. Who are they jerks for having left out? What would your list look like?

END OF POST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home