Monday, April 03, 2006

Kansas City, my regrets.

EVENT



It begins.



By "it" I mean, as Michael Rosenberg so eloquently puts it, this. I haven't posted much on this, but for awhile this has been projected to be an important year for the Tigers. No, it isn't that they're hitting the halfway point to shedding their crotchety, expensive, outdated catcher. Like some said in the nineties: it's the economy, stupid. Well, this year, it's the pitching. Admittedly, I haven't been following the Tigers as closely as I should have these past months, but I'm encouraged by what I hear. I know even less about the Royals, but if the last few years are any indication, the season will be off to another strong beginning.

I'm hungry.

END OF POST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home