Friday, June 23, 2006

Lumas 1, 29.

DIARY

- YESTERDAY - I promised I wouldn't fall behind anymore, but I've fallen behind, and for those of you who know anything about my personal life you'll understand that when I say I haven't had time, it isn't just for blogging, but for work or sleep or sanity either. Anyway, things will be provisionally back to normal by sometime next week, and (hopefully) completely back to normal by the second week of July.

- JUNE - is Blessing-a-Child month.
- TODAY - is the Feast of the Sacred Heart and Midsummers Eve.
- TOMORROW - is St. John the Baptist's Feast Day.
- SUNDAY - is National Catfish Day.
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Yesterday: Octavia Butler. Tomorrow: Ambrose Bierce, Mick Fleetwood. Sunday: George Orwell.

- STATE OF THE WEEK -
Kentucky.

- QUESTION OF THE DAY -
How many hearts have you broken?

END OF POST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home