Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Lunas 18, 28.

DIARY

- YESTERDAY - Most eventfully, Jess completed her first day of her new job. She's working with a Myeloma study, and will be interacting with both patients, doctors, and other coordinators. It sounds like she pretty much jumped right in. It's great being a writer married to someone like this, because you can just sort of filter feed off their vast store of knowledge and perspectives; I've probably taken advantage of her work at the U of C hospitals and NKI more than I'm aware.
On a related note, I sent out the first installment on my zombie story about eight hours ago. Expect some more grumbling on that later tonight.
Otherwise, last night we ate Sloppy Joes and took a nap. I was up all hours working on my novel and play, but unfortunately didn't get around to much else. Jess finished watching Bottle Rocket... a well earned break.

- JUNE - Is Gay Pride month.
- TODAY - Is National Yoyo Day. Is also 6/6/06!
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Nathan Hale and my friend, Chris.

- QUOTE OF THE WEEK -
"I know indeed what evil I intend to do,
but stronger than all my afterthoughts is my fury,
fury that brings upon mortals the greatest evils."
- Medea, as written by Euripides.

- QUESTION OF THE DAY -
- If you were the Devil, what would you be up to today?

END OF POST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home