Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Understanding Postmodernism, check in.

CONCEPT

Hey guys.

So as you've probably guessed, I don't have my encyclopedia with me today, meaning I am unable to post a sentence. Sorry that this has been more of a problem recently, and I'm also sorry that I haven't posted a link to the full article yet. (I actually want to contact Mr. Alteiri for permission before doing that. I'll be trying to get to that this weekend.)

But just to check in, what do people think of this exercise so far? Is it useful? Do you feel like you're learning things? Are some things more clear? What are your major problems with the article as lain out so far? What do you think are its most solid points?

And finally, is there anything else I can do to make this a more productive/exciting/useful activity?

Let me know.

END OF POST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home