Friday, September 01, 2006

Gloamane 9, 29.

DIARY

- I didn't post yesterday because I've been working on Here Is No Why, and I hoped to announce a comprehensive overhaul today. However, I have finished the pages for background, news, posted some pictures, links, and a guestbook. All updates are here.

- Tigers lost 2 and won 1 vs. the Yankees. But what a win it was. Oh, well. The White Sox lost to Tampa Bay, which is much less forgivable than the Yankees. They're still 4.5 games back.

- AUGUST - Is the month of Back to School.
(Yes, I know it's September.)
- TODAY - Is the beginning of Oyster Eating Season.
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Walter Reuther and Lily Tomlin.

- NATION OF THE WEEK -
Mexico.

- QUESTION OF THE DAY -
Which Fraggle would you marry?

END OF POST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home