Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Galvane 18, 29.

DIARY

- THIS MORNING -
After watching the Tigers trounce the A's yesterday (the A's were supposed to have had the edge, but it was 5-1 at the end; a pretty boring game), Jess and I were exhausted and went to bed. It was midnight. I got myself up at 5:30 AM in a last-minute bid to finish my homework before heading off to work today.
Limited success.
I got some writing done; not nearly enough for comfort. On the other hand, I had Long Long Long by the Beatles (George) on repeat, and it was one of the loveliest moments I've had lately, coffee colored morning yawning and dawning through the windows, such quiet. The window was open, so a cool breeze.
Anyway, no complaints.

- OCTOBER - is Texas peanuts month.
- TODAY - is World Egg day and National Coming Out day.
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Eleanor Roosevelt.

- PICTURE OF THE WEEK -
The beautiful Kim Novak and the magnificent Christopher Lloyd.

- QUESTION OF THE DAY -
What is your favorite flavor of Starburst?

END OF POST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home