Friday, October 27, 2006

Tigers lost again last night.

EVENT

Sorry. I've finally reached that point of business where I've been unable to read in others' blogs much or post in my own. I think that this will change a little bit for the better in about a week, and will improve more substantially in early December. Please bear with me until then.

Anyway, I saw last night's game at a karaoke bar of all places, which made what took place just that much more depressing. Nothing like hearing someone wade their way through "I will Survive" or careen into "Total Eclipse of the Heart" while you watch your team vye back and forth for three hours only to finally lose 5-4. Plus, it was a lot of stupid mistakes. The Tigers were making errors all over the place, including a botched pitch from Bonderman to First Base. In other words, it was a game we should have won.

The Tigers now have to win the next three games in a row in order to win the world series.

If at any point the Tigers lose a game, the series is over and the Cardinals win.

There is a tear in my beer.

END OF POST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home