Monday, April 02, 2007

Oneidine 13, 29.

DIARY

Last week was so busy that it basically dissolved in a haze. The first part of the week, of course, was more of what we're all used to: New School colloquium events and readings, assignments on the Holocaust and Smashing Pumpkins and serial killers and lumberjacks, voting for LaKisha for American Idol, and all of these other matters of grave and personal importance.
This weekend, though, the chaos factor was Reinhardt's visit. I went out to dinner and karaoke with Jess, Scott, Marco, Barb, Reinhadt, and Leila on Saturday, and we didn't get back until 2 AM. Friday was playing Twilight 2000 and Sunday was playing Risk (which I lost, by the way. I always lose. Even though I almost always own Australia).
This week would be more relaxed, except it's Holy Week. When that's over, I'll have Taxes and Spring Cleaning. Then the Chicago trip. Then my thesis is due. Then I have graduation.
Things will finally settle down around mid-May. I hope.

- ALMANAC SAYS -
It is bad luck to step in a cloud reflected in a puddle.

- NEWS OF THE WEEK -
New York Times: Court Rebukes Administration in Global Warming Case.

- QUESTION OF THE DAY -
Did you fool anyone yesterday? What did you do?
were you fooled?

END OF POST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home