Friday, May 11, 2007

Oculine 22, 29.

DIARY

- Sorry I've been absent lately. My thesis is done, but the school year isn't all wrapped up yet. I have the Capture the Flag game tomorrow, the writing program ceremony next Thursday, and commencement the day after. I'm also starting preparations for my next writing project, which I'll be writing about soon. LaKisha got voted off American Idol, and that's a bummer. As far as I know, the Tigers are behind the Indians (though it's nice that three out of five teams in the American League Central are a going concern). And. I'm missing Scavhunt for the first time since 1997. You can check it out Leila's journal and the judge blog.

- ALMANAC SAYS -
The first heart-lung transplant took place (today) in Baltimore, MD, 1987.

- COUNTRY OF THE WEEK -
Botswana.

- QUESTION OF THE DAY -
Lemonade or Pink Lemonade?

END OF POST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home